No Politically Correct BS!
Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich to Newsmax TV: Election Fraud Is a 'Time-Honored Tradition' in Dem Cities!
Coming out of the Democratic Chicago political establishment I know how they operate,” he said, pointing out Democrats control the political apparatus that counts the votes, the polling places, and the people who count the votes. “It’s a time-honored tradition" he said of Democratic election fraud. He said Americans should rise up and peacefully protest against the political establishment. He called the cause larger than backing the president because it’s about having "fair and free elections." FULL ARTICLE AND VIDEO INTERVIEW!
FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON INFOWARS LINK YOU NEED TO RIGHT CLICK AND OPEN IN A NEW TAB:
GEORGE WASHINGTON'S - ADDRESS TO THE CONTINENTAL ARMY BEFORE THE BATTLE OF LONG ISLAND - TUESDAY, AUGUST 27, 1776
The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army. Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us only the choice of brave resistance, or the most abject submission. We have, therefore, to resolve to conquer or die."
When Washington delivered this address, his soldiers could look out into New York Harbor and see the largest British expeditionary force in that nation's history until the First World War. With the United States having recently declared formal independence, the stakes for the Continental Army soldiers could hardly have been higher.
Nehemiah 4:13-14 - Fight for your relatives and children, your wives and homes! And don't be afraid of your enemies! The Lord is great and fearsome!
13. And so I sent people to guard the wall at its lowest places and where there were still holes in it. I placed them according to families, and they stood guard with swords and spears and with bows and arrows.
14. Then I looked things over and told the leaders, the officials, and the rest of the people! “Don't be afraid of your enemies! The Lord is great and fearsome. So think of him and fight for your relatives and children, your wives and homes!”
Nehemiah 4:13-14 CEVD
Joel 3: 9-11 & 13 Say to the nations: “Get ready for war! And ask the Lord to bring his warriors along. And Strengthen every weakling.
9. Say to the nations: “Get ready for war!
Be eager to fight. Line up for battle and prepare to attack.
10. Make swords out of plows and spears out of garden tools. Strengthen every weakling.”
11. Hurry, all you nations! Come quickly. Ask the Lord to bring his warriors along.
13. They are a field of ripe crops. Bring in the harvest! They are grapes piled high. Start trampling them now! If our enemy's sins were wine, every jar would overflow.
Joel 3:13 CEVDCI
Joel 3:9-11 CEVDCI
Follow NoPcBsNews.Com On